Wednesday 30 October 2013

Song of the Day: Burn by The Cure


Eye-liner painted folk across the world know the significance of this day.
The day before Halloween? Yes.

My ex boyfriend's birthday? Well... yes that too, but not the answer I was looking for.

Many fans of the film "The Crow" know tonight as "Devil's Night" which is said to be the night before Halloween. It may seem silly but I grew up watching The Crow and I kinda have a place in my heart for this film and the graphic novel upon which it is based. The film featured a great song by "The Cure" which is called "Burn" and is our song of the day.
I really, really, really love this song.
I'm actually excited to share it with you today.
If you can, go buy or rent The Crow if you've not yet seen it as a remake is apparently in the makes and you know... you should totally see the original.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment