Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween

So I bet you're all wondering what I'm doing for Halloween?

Well after the 31 Horror Films in 31 Days challenge I'm kinda just chilling at home. I absolutely adore Halloween and I've been celebrating it in my own way all month. Tonight, however, I'm having a night in with my beloved. We're going to watch bad horror movies, catch up on TV shows and carve the adorably tiny pumpkin she bought for me.
Honestly, I've never seen such a cute pumpkin. I'll put pictures up on twitter later. I loved that when it was still the early hours of this morning and Halloween had just begun we had crazy strong rain outside. It seemed so appropriate. Tonight I'm not in costume. I'm giving out candy to trick or treating kids. How the tables have turned! I guess I really am an adult now...

Wherever you are now, be kind and respectful to people.
Have fun.
Stay spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment