Tuesday 8 October 2013

Halloween Make Up Ideas! Post Two

As Halloween draws nearer I'm sure that many of you will be looking for costume inspiration or even make-up ideas for a party on the spookiest day of the year. Well today is your lucky day because I've gone and done it for you! 
I've gone and looked for some YouTube tutorials and pictures for Halloween themed make up to help you work out what to dress up as this year.

This is the second of several posts featuring YouTube tutorials of how to do cool make up. Now there will be no excuse not to look awesome at whatever Halloween event you're going to. I've tried to provide a range of things here that give examples for men and women and are of interest to many. Let me know if you've seen any cool tutorials and I'll feature them on my next post.





Not everyone likes clowns but if you do here's one way
to do rather colourful clown make up: 


Are you an Alice In Wonderland fan?
Here's a Queen Of Hearts tutorial


Similarly, here's a Mad Hatter tutorial:




Or you could be Jessica Rabbit:


No comments:

Post a Comment