Wednesday 30 October 2013

31 Horror Films in 31 Days Challenge: Film Twenty Six: Cabin Fever (2002)

This is yet another blog-along post where I'll be blogging along as I watch another horror film as part of the 31 Horror Films in 31 Days challenge. This film promises gore, sexual scenes and horror so hopefully it'll be better than the last two films. Warning: Since I'm blogging my thoughts whilst watching the film THERE WILL BE SPOILERS.

These are raw blog posts. I start and I write until I finish without any editing afterwards. I just post the raw thoughts from the film as they occur. I enter this film with absolutely no prior knowledge. Enjoy, 


Yeah! Film 26, we're getting there!

The dog is clearly dead. People in horror movies are stupid. 

A nice little village store run by racist Hillbilly Santa.

Did she just say "Don't be gay" to that guy for expressing some emotion/interest in dating her? Ugh. Real classy, Eli Roth. Did the dude also say he was gonna kill squirrels because they're gay? There's nothing more horrific than homophobia, kids. 

Apparently all teens and young adults like weeds... enough to let a creepy stranger join their party.

This is the exact kinda film that has served as fuel for the film Cabin In The Woods.
Can we talk about Cabin In The Woods though? Cabin In The Woods is amazing. 


I'll be honest. If someone comes to my door and their face is falling off I'm not letting them in. 

Finding an infection on a thigh before sex almost seems like a bad metaphor for STDs. Get tested, folks. 

The bath tub scene... Ugh. It makes me never want to shave my legs again.

Time for me to develop a severe drinking problem where I only consume beer. 

That ending...

This film is an unabashed homage to rural horror films of the 70s and 80s with some truly memorable moments. It's not a film I'll forget. Suddenly I really want a beer....

No comments:

Post a Comment