Wednesday 20 March 2013

Milestone: Huzzah!

It's not even reached noon and we've just hit 500 page views!

I find this all incredibly exciting and it's really been getting me through my dissertation.

Part of me wonders if it's just one person viewing the page every ten minutes because they just want to boost my ego. Well, even if that's so - I appreciate it.

Or maybe it was all the pictures of the cute kittens in the last post (in which case I totally understand)

However this isn't possibly true as my statistics tell me I've had hits from the UK, USA, Germany and Australia.

What else do I know of you?
I know that the majority of you use Google Chrome via a Windows Operating system whilst a hefty 29% of you visit via Internet Explorer. 14% of my views come from Linux users and people have also been reading my blog on smart phones and iPhones.
Having only really been blogging the past month and not spreading the page around as much or often as I could I find this a little overwhelming.

Anyways I have to get back to work.
Blog-ghosts, thank you for continuing to make me smile - I hope your day is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment