Tuesday 26 March 2013

Personal Demands.

So to meet my aims I'm currently writing 500 words of novel a day. But to also complete the short book of poetry I'm working on I've started to try and write at least one poem a day.

I've always had difficulty working to deadlines, so setting myself deadlines that I have to meet each day most certainly provides and interesting challenge.

If you'd like to read one of my more recent poems, I have one posted on a creative writing website that you can see by clicking here - let me know if you enjoy it.

I've wanted to write poetry and have my poetry published since I first read "Keyways" by Owen Sheers.

I rarely post any work online as I'm often worried about people stealing work, but I was particularly proud of 'Weight' and wanted to share it.

I highly recommend looking up Owen Sheers or his work.

Click here to get "Skirrid Hill", a collection of poems by Owen Sheers
Click here for the Owen Sheers website

No comments:

Post a Comment