Thursday 14 March 2013

Holy Shit, Guys.

Hey, blog-ghosts.
I think that's what I'll call the people who stop by this page from now on as you seem to be these disembodied beings who stop by, don't comment but leave some proof you were here which pop up in my rating statistics.



This humble blog got 44 views yesterday, the most blog views I've ever had in one day.
One the basis that I've shared this blog rather sparingly I find that to be quite impressive and I want to thank you - that mass of blog posts made me smile last night when I was really stressing out.
If you like this blog, share it.
Keep watching, maybe leave a comment here and there - but thank you for reading. I promise this blog will be more lively and less of a mind dump after April.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a blog ghost. It made me prove I'm not a robot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Glad to at least know one of my readers. I keep getting steady of views but have no idea who they're from. All my blog traffic info indicates my blog has been posted in several places by other people and I seem very popular in America and Germany... I had absolutely no clue who I was broadcasting to. Glad to know you're reading :P

      Delete