Sunday 24 March 2013

Fiction.

Novel writing proving particularly difficult today. I simply can't seem to find inspiration but for the sake of not wasting a day I'm really trying. This is my thing for today.
Today I've just done lots of boring things. Unloading the washing machine and hanging up clothing, loading the dishwasher, giving the dog a bath, taking care of the chickens (this included chasing away a monster fox. I get that he just wants to feed his foxy family but he got six of our hens in the last week. This means war, Mr Fox. War.)


I'm trying to work out how many pages I should write per month/week/day and trying to plot out a novel in a systematic manner so I can get it finished by the end of the year. It seems terribly rigid to plan something creative in so formulaic a way but I've proven to myself over the dissertation writing process that working to a schedule helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment