Tuesday 26 March 2013

The List.


First of all I'd like to say that I've only really been doing any sort of serious blogging the past month and this blog is almost at 700 page views. I know I'm constantly thanking you. You're probably tired of it. I don't care, I'm grateful as Hell.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...




So guys.
My dissertation is over. I'm now starting to focus on that ol' list of mine. For those of you who've not read it click here to read my epic to do list of personal things I want to achieve over the next four years.

So far I can already admit I've tackled one of them and I'll do a blog post about it soon.

Also if you click here you'll be taken to my 'To Read' list that I said I'd start on after the dissertation hand in. I've already started reading and when I finish each book I'll blog a review/response of the book. I'll be starting with something really popular right now, John Green's "Looking for Alaska" and then something a little more classic, "Mrs Dalloway" by Virginia Woolf. Expect the review of "Looking for Alaska" by the end of the week. What I'm going to try to do is read a book a week and then post a response/review but with university work still to go I'm afraid that will probably prevent me from doing it weekly until at least mid-April.

Also I'm a pretty lousy reader. I get completely distracted by arbitrary factors. Mainly shiny things.

If you have a suggestion for me to add to my 'To Read' list then please let me know in the comments.
Today I bought "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green and "The Carhullan Army" by Sarah Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment