Sunday 17 March 2013

POWER!!

I'm aiming to get my dissertation done today. I need to go back and look up certain books and quotes, compile all my references and apply the feedback I received from my supervisor. So today is mainly about writing, tomorrow will be about editing, smoothing things out and sending it off to my supervisor. I want to get things sent off tomorrow afternoon so I can take the night off and go see my mother staying in a nearby city. Am currently listening to The Andrews Sisters, they seem to be my sound of the day.


Dear Readers and Blog-ghosts, if you're currently going through this and writing a dissertation and find yourself stressed I give you my commiserations but also hope this is a piece of work that really encapsulates your time at university. I've used it as a chance to bring in things I've learned from the past three years here. Just keep going, if your deadline is as near as mine is then you're almost there. and you're doing well no matter where you're at with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment