Monday 18 March 2013

SEX.

Good.
Now that I have your attention I'd just like to say a thank you to all you blog-ghosts for frequenting this page. Two days ago I was celebrating reaching 300 page views and today, yes just two days later, we're at almost 400 views. This is very exciting and I appreciate coming to dump my thoughts and emotions onto this blog so I can get the f*ck back to work. I swear this blog will get good soon. I'll post book reviews or interesting discussions or photos of kittens. I don't know, something of actual interest.

So to all you people who stop by every day - thank you and stay awesome. I've just finished another read through of my dissertation. I'm going to do a little bit more referencing and compiling things I've read for the list whilst I run a bath so I can wind down. G'night.


2 comments: