Friday 15 March 2013

Post dissertation requirements.

After the dissertation this is my list of things I'll need for a full emotional recovery:


  • My bed
  • Blankets
  • My beautiful, beautiful zebra onesie
  • My laptop (I mean, I have a conference paper to start writing, but I'll do it from the comfort of my bed)
  • Several days off before moving on to any more work.
  • Movies
  • Chocolate
  • Kittens
  • Someone to ruffle my hair, stroke my forehead and tell me I'm a pretty girl.
  • Pizza
  • More chocolate
  • More kittens
  • More pizza

(Kitten therapy, Scurbs. Someone, please arrange this for me?)

I'm also going to buy myself Game of Thrones Season Two on DVD and The Hobbit on DVD as post dissertation presents to myself. No better pat on the back than a slow descent into various fantasy worlds and forgetting the one you've been born into for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment