Friday 22 March 2013

Like a kid in a candy store.

My dissertation is done.
I have over a month until my next deadline.
I can write.

Suddenly I can't think what I want to commit to and I just want to write EVERYTHING.
aasdfghjkl;

I've now got an idea for an anthology of short stories which I'll submit for this local publication competition I've previously mentioned. It'll be a collection of short stories, poems and anecdotes on the theme of what it is to be a parent/father/mother. It should be interesting, I hope, and that's what I'm currently working on this morning. I'm taking it slowly by looking at short stories just to get myself back into writing because as of late all the writing I've done has been cold, academic and void of much creativity.

Just a short blog but I wanted to post that I'm well and that the dissertation completion didn't make my brain explode. Hope you're having a happy Friday, blog-ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment