Sunday 10 March 2013

Song of the Day: Sunflower Field by Autry!

I've never done a song of the day, but the two songs I've had on repeat all day are so good I'm gonna start.
Obviously I lack the discipline to log on and do one of these every day, but I'll try and do one regularly.
The song(s) of the day come from a performer I'd not listened to in a long time from an artist called Autry!
An Oregon based performer with an unstoppable personality and a good heart.
Please take the time to listen to her music, look Autry up online on MySpace and subscribe to the Autry YouTube channel.

Firstly, I'm in love with Autry's original song "Sunflower Field", especially the neon green hair. As a green haired lady myself I have to say it's a look that rocks:


Secondly here is a cover of "I Am Not A Robot" by Marina and the Diamonds:



A quirky performer with such a great sound and a wonderful personality.
Click Here to look Autry up on YouTube

Click here for Autry! on MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment