Wednesday 6 March 2013

A new entry to my B425 List.

I want to learn how to make these little suckers:



I haven't had proper macaroons like this since I was about 17 on my last visit to France. It was a whirlwind trip to Paris with two days doing things in and around the city and two days in Disneyland. There was a little place we stopped off at one morning that did colourful macaroons and my mother bought some. Initially, having never tried one before, I was a little skeptical  so I figured I'd be safe with the brown one assuming chocolate was the flavour. They were delicious. Since that trip I've not consumed or made macaroons.

Macaroons are becoming particularly popular over here. I'd like to make some brightly coloured ones and see if I can do them justice. In the above picture I really like the look of the turquoise ones.

So I am adding an attempt at macaroon making to the list. Even if I fail, I'd like to give it a try.
If you want to see the original list, find it here: http://aliragabrielle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-b425-list.html

I would totally urge you to write your own B425 list or a 30 before 30 list or whatever suits you. It's a really good way to ensure life is full of fun and entertaining experiences. Even the process of writing such a list can prove therapeutic as it allows you to consider what would make you happy without considering any outside forces. This sort of list is an activity of indulgence.
If you do write a list then please send it in and let me know or add it to the listomania section of the 30 Before 30 website :)

No comments:

Post a Comment