Wednesday 20 March 2013

I am too tired to think of a blog title

Over the past few weeks I've hardly slept. I've rarely been outside or done anything besides reading or writing and working on this dissertation. I've not tweaked at my eyebrows. I've hardly worn make up.

Academia, you're a collective neurosis.

i think i need more sleep.


Anywaysss... I'm leaving the hotel I've been staying at with my mother who happened to be in the area on business. Having jammed several complimentary soaps, shampoos, conditioners, coffee sachets, bags of tea etc into my own bag I think I'm almost ready to go.
Then I'll be heading back to Huddersfield and spending the next 24 hours finishing this dissertation. Though the guts of the writing is kinda finished my aim is to keep adding to it, polishing it and making it as good as it can be. Otherwise, I'm emotionally done with it.
Then I shall aim to get it printed and bound tomorrow ready for the hand in on Friday.

And then.... FREEDOM.

In that freedom I'm going to not only leave my home but travel down south to see my family, cuddle cats, drink tea and read books. I'm thinking I might start posting book reviews unless I'm so mentally tired that my reviews end up sounding like a four year old wrote them.

"The book is called looking for Alaska but not the state, the girl, and she smokes a lot which is bad for you and stuff like that"

It's a highly possible outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment