Wednesday 27 March 2013

Working Abroad

Having gained a TEFL teaching qualification I'm looking for work abroad for the summer. I didn't manage to find anything last year as a lot of the places wanted people to have finished university and obtained a degree by the time they were out teaching. This summer, since I'll have my degree, I'm really hoping to find somewhere - even a ten day placement in Helsinki.


The main areas I'm currently looking at are France, Spain, Finland, The Czech Republic and here in the UK.

It would be perfect to be able to combine work and travel since my feet are itching to explore the world right now. If anything happens I'll hopefully blog about the experience.

Starting my applications with Helsinki as I've never been to Finland and it sounds like a fun opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment