Friday 8 November 2013

Writing Achievement: Unlocked

Well that's the first week of NaNoWriMo gone!
I hope you're all striving on and that you've not given up.
I've now written something that is equal in length to my university dissertation which was, until now, the longest thing I'd ever written. This gives me hope of finishing my first full novel by the end of the year. Even I'm surprised at my current ability to stay on track.
The very idea of NaNoWriMo excites me...
Can you think of how many future best sellers are being penned at this very moment?
There are loveable characters and fantastic tales being created as part of this project that you too get to be a part of.
Keep writing, darlings. 


p.s
Please check out my Huffington Post blog on NaNoWriMo with tips/advice on getting through the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment