Tuesday 5 November 2013

"What's in a name?"

It's still a little early but I think my short story collection now officially has a name!

It's on the paperwork and everything. Things are getting exciting!

I know it's not that exciting a thing to most, but it's pretty exciting to me! It means I can now really begin to visualise this as a real thing.
I can honestly say that this is keeping me very happy right now. Ever since I was a little girl I had a dream of becoming a published author. I wanted to write words and put them into the brains of other people. I wanted to create characters. I wanted to spend my life telling stories. 


I can think of no better first step on this journey than to have my works published with Grist Books, a publishing company attached to my alma mater, a university I have truly come to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment