Sunday 17 November 2013

D.I.Y Video: Personalise Your Mug, Sharpie Mug Designs You Can Do At Home

I've not done anything crafty for a while but this seems like such a nice idea to transform old plates and mugs. We all get to that point where perhaps a set of plates is no longer a set when one gets broken or we've got plain old single mugs that seem a little dull. This video pointed out how simple it would be to just transform old mugs and even plates into something a little more pretty. Take a look:



I think over the weekend I'll look out some of the old plates and mugs I was given for university and decorate one or two of the mugs with quotes from some of my favourite books. I'm definitely thinking of LOTR and Gatsby inspired mugs. I'll do the same with my bowls and show you what happens with it. If you D.I.Y any mugs, let me know in the comments section below this post or tweet me pictures of your gorgeous mug designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment