Monday 18 November 2013

Safe!

OK, I've done my research. I've looked over the book that threatened my own and I think I'm safe. About 24 hours ago I stumbled across a synopsis for another book on a website about young adult fiction that sounded a lot like my NaNoWriMo novel and I started to get seriously worried. Had I wasted half a month trying to create something that had already been created?
I've looked over the book in question and not only are our plots different enough that it's OK but our writing styles are so different that I feel so much more reassured. I must admit, however, that I went and started work on another novel not wanting to waste any time if it turned out that my novel was something already in existence and now have almost two thousand words of that new novel. At least I know what I'll write next!

No comments:

Post a Comment