Thursday 14 November 2013

Prank!

My Dad is currently working on a pantomime so he has had theatre props coming in and out of the house for weeks but he thought it'd be really funny to just leave this mannequin here for me to find knowing I find them creepy as Hell. He left it right in front of my spot on the sofa so I'm pretty sure it was left for me to find...

Even when I knew it was there I kept walking into the room and jumping when I saw those dead eyes staring at me. 




I spend a good chunk of the day on my own so finding a creepy mannequin in an empty house is uncomfortable... That said it's totally the sense of humour my father has but I gained his sense of humour and believe me, two can play this game, Dad...
When he comes in I'll tell him that I moved it upstairs because it was creeping me out.

And then when he goes into his room to get changed he'll find this...






No comments:

Post a Comment