Thursday 21 November 2013

Gone Girl...

Hey readers!

Sorry I've not been posting as much lately. I'm currently trying to cram in a huge amount of novel writing along with job applications and doing some of the behind the scenes stuff for the publication process of my upcoming story collection. We're now into thinking of ways to promote my work and focusing on what to do once the story is published. It's a fun but crazy time and I'm very anxious and excited and tired one moment but wired the next.
I've got "song of the day" posts scheduled for the next several months so you're sure to get song recommendations each day even when I'm not here but I hope to be back and writing for you soon.
Thank you for your patience if you're a regular reader expecting content.

No comments:

Post a Comment