Saturday 9 November 2013

Caturday Nightblogging: Cats are stupid.

Somehow my cat managed to knock over a candle and got clumps of wax in all the fur on her neck and upper back and I couldn't get it all out by hand without hurting her. I mean some of the wax was pretty far through the fur and over her skin. I'm sure scented candle wax and cat fur/skin don't mix too well so I sat down and used scissors to try and cut the wax out gently so that the wax was out of her fur without overdoing it and cutting out loads of her fur. 

But she's sitting there so obediently whilst looking back like
"Thank, human, please be doing a nice cut, something that will bring out my eyes. Good human."

...and I'm like "Am I really at home on a Saturday night giving my cat a haircut?"

Long story short I did a pretty good job but also learned that my cat is really stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment