Thursday 28 November 2013

Film Trailers For Movies I'd Like To See.

Whenever I feel low I find it a comfort to head to YouTube and search for trailers for upcoming films. I hop from one to another to another. It often makes me feel better. I love getting quick glances at a movie like a passing flirtation. I decided it would be great to start sharing my finds with you. This way we can all try to access and watch a wider range of films. There are so many movies out there being made and I want to create hype and help to signal boost film projects.

Here are some film trailers I've seen lately for films I'd love to see.

Belle

A historical tale of prejudice and love based on the lives of real people. This film looks superb from the detailed costumes worn by each character to the beautiful set. It looks superbly shot. It's forever important to share stories of the hardships that people, minorities in particular, have had to endure. I really want to see this film.






Seventh Son

I'm loving the return to fantasy at the moment.
Maybe it was brought about by the popularity of Game of Thrones but fantasy is definitely my favourite genre. I love the idea of Julianne Moore in a villainous role








Devil's Knot

This murder mystery style drama seems gripping at a first glance. It's the story of a small town murder and the possibility of Satanic cult activity. For anyone who enjoyed the recent show The Following this seems like a film you'd be interested in. Also kudos to Colin Firth on the awesome accent.







Noah

We all know the story of Noah and the Ark but it seems like Aronofsky has taken on this mammoth story and done something interesting and beautiful with it. The film boasts and excellent cast and hey - who doesn't love a film with lots of animals?









Divergent 

Hunger Games fans, step right up.
If you're not already familiar with the young adult dystopian "Divergent" series then you probably will be soon.
Featuring the awesome Shailene Woodley in the lead role this, we can predict, will be the next been teen screen saga.


Neighbors 

This looks like a silly, fun film.
A college fraternity moves into a quiet suburban
neighbourhood much to the dismay of their sweet neighbours. In time their patience with the antics of their frat boy neighbours gets to them and, I hope, some hilarity ensues.







The Adventurer: The Curse of the Midax Box

This trailer looks like it's a film full of fun and adventure. It has a Victorian and almost steampunk vibe. It has gadgets and intrigue and possibly an element of classic Greek mythology? The title suggests that it's part one of a series so it's probably worth a watch now. It boasts a really awesome cast of some of my personal favourites including Michael Sheen and Lena Headey.





Well that's it for now.
I hope to do this more regularly. In sharing interesting film trailers with you all then hopefully we'll be able to broaden our horizons and watch a wide range of brilliant movies together.

No comments:

Post a Comment