Sunday 10 November 2013

Happiness.

I often try to post a little personal post on Sundays because, although I try to create helpful posts and interesting articles from time to time, this is a personal blog that I started to express and share my feelings. So here I am to express my feelings, the most positive feelings I've felt in some time. I can honestly say that I'm so wonderfully happy about everything going on in my life right now: I'm dating someone wonderful, I have a supportive and loving family, I'm soon to be a published author with the release of my first chapbook, I'm working towards my dreams even further by working on a NaNoWriMo project. I have a rough plan of where my life is going over the next few years. I've experienced some very intense depression over the years which has meant things haven't always been easy. The fact that things have, and still are, falling into place means that I'm filled with a happiness. It's like I've reached self actualisation. I'm utterly content at this stage of my life and I guess I just wanted to share and document that positive flow of emotions here.

I hope you're doing well and that, in time, all your positive dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment