Thursday 14 November 2013

This Blog is Fierce Fuchsia.

Well I'm about to sit down and watch the first part of the America's Next Top Model Season 20 Finale. AS per usual we're now down to three finalists: Jourdan, Cory and Marvin. My support has been with Cory since the beginning. My favourites from the start were Cory, Nina and Virgg. Unfortunately Virgg had to leave in the first week but I really hope that good things come to her and that perhaps she'll come back for ANTM Season 21 because Virgg was an absolutely stunning competitor and had the fierceness to win. Then Nina went in a shock elimination. So here I am rooting for Cory Wade Hindorff. Cory has had to deal with so much crap this season it's almost discriminatory: constantly being told he's not a man because obviously as a queer male being gay makes you effeminate. I think Cory has taken a lot of really stupid comments with good grace and I'm really hoping he wins because he has such a strong look, a great personality and real model potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment