Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Birdcage wants YOU!

Well yesterday was nothing short of spectacular... After being reblogged by the wonderful Carice Van Houten my page views soared from a humble 78 to a whopping 417 page views in under 6 hours. There was so much awesomeness going on that from 7pm until midnight last night I was having an ongoing "what is air" moment.

I feel so touched that people took the time to stop by to gander at my little blog. Please bookmark me, favourite me, keep coming back - I update regularly and I'm open to suggestion.

Also if you're a writer, an artist, a musician or part of a band etc and you would like me to review your work or have an interview done I will gladly feature you on my blog, just get in touch in the comments section below or email me to discuss a collaboration. (apologies, it's the email from my old radio show, I'll set up a specific email address for my blog soon)

I already have one band lined up for an interview to appear on this blog and with regular traffic it could get your book/band/work some exposure.
Thank you to everyone stopping by to view, you make my day.

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment