Monday 1 April 2013

Geography

Is this some April Fools joke? For a moment I did not believe it...
My blog statistics show me that over the last few days I've had some new readers from all over the world.  The statistics below are a representation of views simply from the last few days:



United Kingdom - 127
United States - 64
Germany - 49
Philippines - 5
Japan - 4
Canada - 2
India - 2
Australia - 1
Spain - 1
Hong Kong - 1


I am so excited by this information and glad for these new readers. I'd just like to thank you, all of you far and wide, for taking the time to read my blog. So to those of you in the UK, USA, Germany, The Philippines, Japan, Canada, India, Australia, Spain and Hong Kong - I thank you personally for reading. Please stop by again as I update regularly. If you've any suggestions for topics or articles you'd like me to cover please let me know in the comments and I shall try if possible.

My thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment