Monday 8 April 2013

Interesting finds on Blogger.

I've really enjoyed the past month or so on Blogger.
I'm truly grateful for the sheer amount of daily views I'm getting from all you lovely people, it really makes my day. So understanding how it makes me feel I thought I'd share some of my recent finds on blogger that I've enjoyed.


  • Click here to read one woman's views on female beauty and body hair.
  • Click here for Postsecret - a personal favourite of mine that features the real secrets people anonymously send in, updated every Sunday.
  • Click Here for a blog entitled "Why Glee Is Awful" - I loathe Glee and this blog points out reasons why the show is terrible.
  • Tastefully Offensive - I particularly enjoy their comic strips/illustrations
  • Getting married? Why not check out Classic Bride?
  • And something a little fun - Little People

Do you have an interesting blog to share?
Let us know in the comments and maybe I'll post about it in an upcoming blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment