Thursday 18 April 2013

18/04/2013

I am currently tucked away working on the three assignments that stand between this moment and university graduation.
I know I've not been posting as many articles or opinion based blog entries recently as I've spent a lot of that energy creating articles for The Huffington Post (which should hopefully start to appear online soon once they've gone past the editors)
I feel so unworthy blogging on such a website. Other bloggers are writers, CEOs, experts in their respective fields... and then there's me.

Just little ol' me.

I'm incredibly grateful for this opportunity and hope it'll help me work towards more dreams in the future.

I've just paid off my summer holiday. I'll be going to Kavos which will hopefully present several interesting blog topics. I'm particularly interested in looking at booze tourism in the area and lad holidays. Expect some sunny photos and posts on that in July. I'll hopefully come back in time for graduation with a nice glowing tan.

I've submitted two blog entries to HuffPost and have another three in the works.

Once these uni assignments are completed I'm also taking a day trip to Whitby and will hopefully come back with an interesting article on contemporary Goth culture. May try to set up a few interviews - could be interesting.
As I've said before, I'm happy enough to try to work on any suggestions you've got for me. If there are any topics you'd like me to try and cover let me know in the comments and I'll try my best.

My love and respect goes out to anyone currently in the final stretch of their university degree - you're almost there, lovely people!

Creative work still coming along and I still aim to have a short book of poetry, a collection of short stories and a novel done by the end of the year (ambitious? moi?)

Thank you for reading, blog-ghosts. Hope you're having a lovely day



No comments:

Post a Comment