Thursday 25 April 2013

Free Tea? Certainly!

Who doesn't love something free?
I know I certainly can't resist the offer when I see it.

As a regular tea drinker this is one I thought I ought to share with you. Twinings tea company give tea drinkers the option to select two sachets of free tea which will then be delivered to their doorstep. All you need to do is boil the kettle. This is great if you're new to tea and want to try or if you fancy trying something new.
All you have to do is click right here and you'll be taken directly to the Twinings website. They even send you a voucher for a discount on any box of their Twinings tea. No, I'm not being sponsored to say this. I'm just a bit of a tea addict. The offer only extends to those living in the UK but I know that the American Twinings website did the same offer not long ago so keep an eye out for it should the offer reappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment