Tuesday 2 April 2013

Another Turn of the Globe!

Sorry I've not posted as much lately, guys!

I've been trying to keep to my daily writing deadlines for my poetry and novel, create some new work for a short story competition and spend time with my family however I checked my stats for this week and there are more of you lovely people from all over the world reading - welcome to the new readers from Finland, the Netherlands and Romania.

I'm currently trying to get through a new book so I can post a review, this one doesn't have as much mainstream attention as 'Looking for Alaska' in my last review. It's a book from a talented and rather underrated author from Canada who I met a few months back when he was touring with said book. I look forward to writing the review and I hope you look forward to reading it (the review and the book itself hopefully)


EntryPageviews
United Kingdom
140
United States
59
Germany
56
Philippines
5
Finland
4
Japan
4
Netherlands
4
Australia
3
Canada
3
Romania
3

No comments:

Post a Comment