Sunday 28 April 2013

Dreams

Most of us find inspiration for writing in our dreams. In fact that seems to be where I get most of my ideas.

When I was younger my nightmares were so bad that my mother once bought me a dream catcher that still hangs in my bedroom.

In fact last night I dreamt that I'd fallen out with a friend of mine. I can't quite recall what we argued about in the dream but I woke up questioning if it had happened or not for a few minutes. I almost called her up to discuss the matter before realising that none of it actually happened.





Q:
What was the last dream YOU had?
Do you ever write down your dreams?
What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?
Let me know in the comments section below.

2 comments:

  1. I once dreamt that I ate my friend's pet rabbit. Not great...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Julia...Did your friend forgive you in the dream? Did they know?

      Delete