Tuesday 30 April 2013

Song of the Day: Razor's Edge by William Control

Hello readers,
My apologies for being so quiet recently but I have been finishing the final pieces of university work.
Then I took Saturday to see friends and go to Whitby Goth Weekend to see the wonderful William Control.
My song of the day is William Control's Razor's Edge.
Why?
Because mid-song the wonderful William wrapped his fingers around my neck and lightly choked me.
If anyone else randomly choked me I'd have been horrified but it is probably one of the coolest things to have happened to me at a gig ever. Suddenly I was surrounded by many jealous women.
Don't worry - I got to speak with William afterwards and he sort of apologised but I told him I was totally cool with it. In fact he has full permission to choke me a little if he sees me again.

Well, awkward fangirling aside, let's get to the music...



No comments:

Post a Comment