Wednesday 24 April 2013

Song of the Day: The Song of the Lonely Mountain by Neil Finn

Today I've been working. Booooooo, work sucks.
Usually when I'm working I like music, but it has to be music that isn't too distracting. I tend to find that classical music is good, or the scores and soundtracks of films. Today I've been listening to my CD of the soundtrack from The Hobbit. I love Howard Shore and the music he has created for all the Middle Earth films - in fact my Return of the King CD has been played so many times I have no idea why it isn't completely worn out yet. It still plays without skipping, no problems at all. What a trooper.

My song for the day is Neil Finn's 'The Song of the Lonely Mountain' which plays in the credits of the film. It's so good that after I saw The Hobbit (for the third time in this instance) it had be dancing in the cinema like a total loser. I just love the slightly forced line 'a fate unknown....THE ARKENSTOOOOONE'

Love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment