Friday 10 May 2013

Updates.

So I sat down after my last blog and I got to work. I decided to start with poetry since I'd written so many poems over the years.
I now have my first collection of poetry almost finished with two outlets I plan to send it off to over the summer. Should any of my poetry or short fiction get published I will put the information up here. Hopefully if you enjoy reading my blog you'll download or buy my poetry. It should be fairly cheap and I've been working towards it for several years so watch this space!

Before any regular readers freak out, yes I have noticed that there are now adverts on my blog page. This is because my Google Adsense account has been approved! Nothing to worry about as many websites do it.

And no. I'm not sure why I chose a picture of a horse for this blog post. I like to include pretty pictures with each post and today this is what I found. I'm dreadfully sorry if you're confused by this.

If you're on Twitter please follow me: @GabrielleLeimon

No comments:

Post a Comment