Wednesday 8 May 2013

Another spin of the globe...

I always get tremendously excited when I get views from a country that hasn't stopped by before. Today I've had two views from Argentina. (So if I don't post for a few days, you know, don't cry for me)
I've also finally had views from New Zealand and also Bulgaria.
If you read this blog and  have friends outside the countries listed below pleased pass it on. I'd be so proud if I knew my blog had been viewed all around the world.
Please pass on any articles you've enjoyed or the blog itself. If you have, let me know and I'll thank you in an upcoming blog.

Countries that have viewed my blog:
UK
USA
Russia
Canada
Australia
Argentina
Sweden
New Zealand
The Philippines
Bulgaria
Greece
The Netherlands
Turkey
Switzerland
India
Romania
France
Italy
Germany
Japan
Spain
Hong Kong

My apologies if I've forgotten any. I shall start keeping full information of where my views come from since my blog statistics only show me the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment