Sunday 26 May 2013

Didn't even need a suitcase.

As I've said before, I always love when I start to get views in countries that haven't stopped by before. Recently I've had views from plenty of new locations.
Some of these new locations are Bosnia and Herzegovina, Vietnam, Indonesia Ukraine and many views from Malaysia. As ever I'm thankful for you stopping by. I'm also thankful to anyone who is actively sending out my blog to help it be viewed in such high numbers and from so many wonderful new places.

I feel that, through you, I'm getting this unique travel experience as my words reach places I've never been. As the title says, I didn't even have to pack a suitcase for this wonderful adventure. Please keep reading, please send this blog around to your friends, family and pen pals if you think they'd enjoy it.

Countries I've been read in:
United Kingdom
South Africa
United States
Germany
South Korea
India
Argentina
Puerto Rico
Bulgaria
Greece
Sweden
Turkey
Romania
Philippines
Japan
Canada
Netherlands
Spain
Switzerland
Italy
Czech Republic
Ireland
France
Hong Kong (as special administrative region of the People's Republic of China)
Vietnam
Malaysia
Russia
Ukraine
Australia
New Zealand
Belgium
Denmark
Bosnia and Herzegovina


I think that's everywhere.
I've been trying to keep a record of all the countries this blog has taken me to. If I've forgotten any then I'm very sorry. Keep reading and I'll keep being grateful. I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment