Friday 17 May 2013

Things NOT to Ask a Gay Person: YouTube find.

Not too long ago I did a blog for The Huffington Post about how people constantly direct inappropriate questions at queer women. This is something that occurs to anyone in the LGBTQ community but in my blog I looked specifically at questions relating to women and the fetishisation of lesbian relationships.

This video was suggested to me on YouTube and it is all sorts of perfect. Entitled "Things NOT to Ask a Gay Person" this hits the nail on the head. I personally loved that in the first question the YouTuber addresses the heteronormativity straight people will attempt to interpolate into a same-sex relationship. I wanted to share this video so you can share it out to anyone who asks any of the stupid questions within the video.
Have a gay day, readers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment