Tuesday 21 May 2013

Ramblings: My dream last night...


In my dream last night I met Adam Ant on a cruise and we got married on board. Sadly it was Adam Ant now, not the dandy highwayman stud he once was. The marriage didn't go very well. After about five minutes of marriage he was trying to persuade me to eat meat by giving me a giant strip of beef jerky. Not cool, husband, not cool...


Also in my dream I was apparently on the cruise to do a course that had a title like 'prenatal geography' - what the hell, brain? What the heck even is prenatal geography supposed to be?

Also I'm pretty sure most of Amsterdam and Eindhoven were somehow inside this giant cruise ship. At one point I went to find my cabin on the boat only to find myself cycling through the streets of Eindhoven and some of the bridges in Amsterdam. This is what I get for listening to Anouk and Carice Van Houten before bed, huh?



I guess there's nothing wrong with Adam Ant now. But damn, he used to have the most wonderful cheek bones in his youth...


Have you had any weird dreams lately? If so, what happened in them?

No comments:

Post a Comment