Saturday 25 May 2013

Hey you! Yes, YOU! Wanna make my day?

Hey, blog-ghosts!
My first poetry collection is practically done and now I'm just putting together my two anthologies of short stories. Only a few days until the deadline now - it's all getting rather exciting and close.

Continuing on with this ambitious nature I'm putting myself out there for the Cosmo Blog Awards in association with Next. If you click on the little widget below, you can nominate my blog for the award. You don't have to, but it'd really make my day if you could. This could be the year where life starts to get really exciting and my new ambitious outlook starts to really pay off and take me places. I'd love to win an award and reach new potential readers so I can keep doing what I'm doing. I certainly wouldn't be blogging, or at least not as much, if it weren't for you wonderful readers. Thank you for sticking with me and stopping by so often. If you do nominate me then tweet me and let me know so that I can thank you personally. 


Click here for the nomination form: http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/blogs/cosmo-blog-awards-2013/enter-the-2013-cosmopolitan-blog-awards-nominate-now#ixzz2UK0Lv6JL

No comments:

Post a Comment