Saturday 18 May 2013

4,000.

So we sailed gracefully, yet at great speed, to and past 4,000 page views. In fact last night my humble little blog here had 254 page views and that hasn't stopped today. The blog has been very busy the past week, usually getting about 100 page views per day, but 254 is a new record... well, a new record for a day where I wasn't tweeted and retweeted by a celebrity. (For a brief explanation of the story behind that, click here.)

Many thanks to all you readers for stopping by - you're totally awesome. If you like what you see/read then please bookmark this blog, favourite it, come back any time. I update regularly so there probably will always be something for you.
I've been out gardening today and will soon be heading out to see my partner and friends to watch the wonderfully tacky spectacle that is the Eurovision song contest. Have a great weekend - Denmark and Netherlands ftw!

No comments:

Post a Comment