Wednesday 22 May 2013

Song of the Day: Hurricane Party by Skeletal Family/Anne Marie Hurst

Believe it or not... I'm in this music video.
It's true. Sadly I'm super shy so I plonked myself right on the edge. There are moments when you can see my hair, legs, hands, but not really my face. Still - it was a great experience. Anne Marie Hurst is a wonderful performer and I've long been a Skeletal Family fan. This was the second music video I've been a part of and was so glad just to have been there. Though you see more of my drinks of cider than my face.

Anne Marie Hurst recently rocked Wave Gotik Treffen, a Euro Goth festival, and I've won tickets to see them this weekend. I totally love this song and the album, Day of All Days, is excellent and totally worth buying.
Enjoy,


No comments:

Post a Comment