Sunday 12 May 2013

Lazy Sunday.

I had this huge post ready for you to read today. In fact I had been tweaking and writing it since March, the dissertation stress that birthed this blog, and tried to post it today.

But some cruel twist of fate made it vanish...
I had it saved in my drafts section here on blogger so that I could simply tweak it when I wanted and it'd be saved right here in case my laptop died or was stolen. I keep a few blogs ready to upload whenever I can't think of what to post. This post I was meant to put up today just vanished somehow. I don't even know what happened but I'm feeling a little blue at the disappearance of the post. It was essay length, pictures in place and all formatted, and it detailed my personal university experience. I talked about my response to all three years of university and talking about how to know if university is the right option for you.

I don't know if it's a glitch or I hit a wrong button somewhere... but it's gone now.

So what do I have instead?
I have these guys...


When my Dad was in hospital there was a break between the first slot of visiting hours and the second where I had a walk around town. I found these guys. Maybe it's because my Dad was in hospital and it was making me emotional but I decided to get one. I always, when starting a new Twitter or blog, start it with a picture of an orang-utan. Mainly because I think they're cute but also because I hate the awkward "What should I post first?" feeling. So I spotted the little orang-utan and have named him Bloggi because he is now my blogging mascot. They were on special offer so I got the unicorn too for about £1. I can't think of a name for the unicorn. If you have any suggestions let me know in the comments section below. To comment click on the title of this blog, then scroll down and click the pencil icon.

I apologise, I know this post isn't as thrilling as the one I had planned. Believe me, I'm mourning...

No comments:

Post a Comment