Saturday 7 December 2013

Trailers For Films I'd Like To See

Pompeii

Kit Harrington fighting.
Need I say more?
Pompeii looks like a film that Thrones fans, 300 fans and Gladiator lovers will love. If you're a fan of the history of classic civilisations then this is certainly a film for you.

This seems like a brilliant combination of a classic war movie and a disaster movie thrown together in a way that works. Also it's in 3D. Can you imagine watching a volcanic eruption in 3D?
Cool. Well, not cool actually. Quite hot. You get me.

The Hungover Games

I don't even....
This is real...
I actually have really started to hate these kind of movies. I'm putting it here simply because I found this whilst looking for trailers for decent movies. I mean what?



Reasonable Doubt

This looks like a great crime thriller. My only worry is that the trailer may have given away just a bit too much of the film but I'd definitely go see this.



Barefoot

And last but not least "Barefoot" seems like yet another quirky indie rom com but with some promise. I really like Evan Rachel Wood and Scott Speedman so this is the kinda film I'd relax with on a Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment