Tuesday 31 December 2013

HOW'D YOU GET HERE?

So the cool thing about blogger/blogspot as a blog hosting website is that it gives you a lot of information about the people who look at your blog. I don't know your names. I don't know how often individual people view my blog. I can however see things like which countries people have been reading my blogs in, which posts are getting the most views and... what people Google to find my blog.

Now some things are pretty standard, it'll be a certain phrase that I put in the tags that appear at the bottom of every blog post however sometimes I'm startled by the crazy things that people Google and somehow find my blog. I'm left wondering how they found my blog by Googling such crazy things or wondering what the story is behind it but I wanted to share some of them with you as an interesting look into how people access this blog and what eventually leads them here. I've found it pretty interesting. Some of them are pretty weird and I genuinely have no idea how you've managed to find my blog with these searches.

So here are just some things people have Googled that somehow lead them to this blog:

  • country girls skinny dipping
  • the truth about pescetarianism
  • quirkysex
  • super gay blogger
  • is How To Train Your Dragon a horror film?
  • gay super blogspot
  • How to do Aaliyah's eyebrows
  • geek shirt girl
  • does Kavos turn you gay?
  • what is a geek?
  • pescetarian for beginners
  • How to make a human birdcage?
  • did john green do a nanowrimo?
  • senteron indo hot sex (wtf?)
  • nick offerman on whittling
  • nip slip boys boys
  • what happened to the old Wife Swap?
  • welcome gay blogspot
  • gay gay gay gay gay
  • Is the World's End a family friendly movie?
  • katie hopkins dress size
  • is Samantha Brick for real?
  • david wenham looks old.
  • gay kavos
  • addicted to hair dye
  • book at the university
  • and sweeping generalisations
  • smile gays
  • of the albums that acted as (no really, that's the whole phrase that someone Googled)

and my two favourites:
  • family skinny dipping
  • why women can't control lusts?

Quite frankly I want to turn "why can't women control lusts?" into the blog motto, it had me laughing so hard. You know what? I have no idea why women can't control lusts.
We're crazy.
We're crazy. lust-driven beings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment