Thursday 26 December 2013

Remake of Rosemary's Baby on the way?

Say it ain't so!

Well, there's even an IMDB page for it so I guess that makes it legit. It looks like they're going to remake the Roman Polanski horror classic Rosemary's Baby which remains one of the few horror films that has actually left me feeling a little creeped out and anxious once the credits had stopped rolling. I remember, after watching the film for the first time, making sure my curtains were firmly closed and usually horror films don't even impact me at all. This film is a classic and so I'm always nervous and pretty hesitant when I hear a film of such prestige is being remade. NBC is apparently behind the remake. If you haven't seen the movie then what are you even doing right now. Go watch the movie right this instant. I'm gonna try to keep an open mind on this one.

Can you see me?
I'm trying so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment