Friday 20 December 2013

Author Ned Vizzini Has Passed Away.

This feels so strange since, for the past few months, I've been sleeping with a copy of It's Kind Of A Funny Story next to my bed. I've been waiting to read it as I have so many books to work through. My aim was to read and review it soon. 

It was, therefore, a shock to hear that the author has passed away. Apparently his death was the result of suicide. It's Kind Of A Funny Story is a tale about a young man who fails to commit suicide.  A film adaptation was made in 2010. Vizzini has written other books including Be More Chill and House of Secrets. He leaves behind a wife and son. This seems so horrible and so tragic that, I suppose, I'll be picking up my copy of It's Kind Of A Funny Story very soon. It will be the next book that I read...

No comments:

Post a Comment