Tuesday 14 January 2014

The A-Z of Me!

I saw this nifty little quiz on the blog of YouTuber SprinkleOfGlitter. Out of boredom I fancied doing the blog quiz myself so here you go...

The A-Z of Me!

Age: 21


Bed Size: Double. I need to be able to fit myself and at least two cats in there at any given time.

Chore you Hate: Hoovering/vacuuming. I just can't stand loud noises at all. I also hate hair dryers and hand dryers in public bathrooms. The loud noises they make just set me on edge.

Dogs: I love dogs. Dogs are lovely. I have a West Highland Terrier. I think French Bulldogs are particularly adorable. If I ever get another dog I will get one from a shelter/rescue home.

Essential start of your day: Tea. Preferably green tea or white tea with a slice of lemon

Favourite Colour: Forest/emerald green

Gold or Silver: Silver, I suppose.

Height: No bloody clue.

Instruments I play: I recently bought a ukelele and am soon going to try to learn how to play it.

Job Title: Professional Dreamer. 

Kids: I want kids. I hope to have kids in a few years time but I have some travelling to do and achievements to achieve. Sorry for making you wait, future children.

Live: in a house.

Mum's name: Sheena

Nickname: "G" is the most recent one. Just "G"

Pet Peeve: Rudeness.

Quote from a movie:
"
Frodo Baggins: I can not do this, Sam.
  1. Samwise Gamgee: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we Should not even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really Mattered. Full of darkness and danger, They Were. And Sometimes you did not want to know the end. Because How Could the end be happy? How Could the world go back to the way it was so much bad When had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, This shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And When the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories That stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk In Those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only They Did not. They kept going. Because They Were holding on to something.
  2. Frodo Baggins: What are we holding on to, Sam?
  3. Samwise Gamgee: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo ... and it's worth fighting for."

Right or left handed: Left.

Siblings: One awesome sister.

Time you wake up: Depends on the day. Tomorrow I will probably wake up at 7am.

Underwear: It's a good thing. I'm pleased that it exists.

Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts. Leeks. Cold tomatoes.

What makes you run late: Lateness. I don't know, usually public transport. 

X-rays you've had done: On my ankle/knee.

Yummy food you make: I make a lot of good food when I really try. I make a great spicy salmon on a bed of veggies. I also make a rad veggie burrito. 

Zoo animal: MONKEYS MONKEYS MONKEYS. I also love zebras, elephants, lions, wolves and tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment